LilyBee Beeswax Wraps Large Sandwich Bag "Poppies"
This is the product you've been looking for to help with the endless usage of plastic wrap and plastic baggies that end up tossed, clogging waterways and filling up landfills. LilyBee beeswax wraps and sandwich bags are of the highest quality and made in New Zealand by a family-owned business dedicated to sustainability and community, that's one of the reasons we're so excited to offer their product here.
What makes these wraps so great? Why should I switch? My best answer is simply to try them and find out, but since you probably haven't tried them yet I will give some highlights. For starters, beeswax wraps are reusable, washable, and self-sealing meaning that you can take them from one use to the next, most times only needing a light rinse in between. They are expected to last for over a year or 365+ uses; compare that to your typical box of plastic wrap or plastic baggies being slowly wadded up and added to the waste pile in 6 months or less.
Feel comfortable wrapping your food in oil products? What if instead it was wrapped in all natural ingredients like cloth, beeswax, tree resin, and organic coconut oil? That's what LilyBee wraps are made with, no oil products, no factory residues, no endless waste.
- Natural food storage alternative
- Made from harvested beeswax, tree resin, cloth, and organic coconut oil
- Small: 8X7 inches (20X17cm)
- Medium: 11X10 inches (28X25m)
- Large: 14X13 inches (36X33cm)
- Keep away from steam, hot foods and liquids, microwaves, prolonged sunlight exposure, and other heat sources that might melt the beeswax
- Wash with lukewarm or cool water with soap if needed and a non-abrasive scrubbing pad or sponge